Mundie Moms

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Dust Lands, Rebel Heart by Moira Young


By: Moira Young
Published by: Simon & Schuster
To Be Released on: 10.30.12
Series: Dust Lands #2


Nothing is certain and no one is safe in the second book in the highly praised Dust Lands trilogy, which MTV’s Hollywood Crush blog called “better than The Hunger Games.”

It seemed so simple: Defeat the Tonton, rescue her kidnapped brother, Lugh, and then order would be restored to Saba’s world. Simplicity, however, has proved to be elusive. Now, Saba and her family travel west, headed for a better life and a longed-for reunion with Jack. But the fight for Lugh’s freedom has unleashed a new power in the dust lands, and a formidable new enemy is on the rise.

What is the truth about Jack? And how far will Saba go to get what she wants? In this much-anticipated follow-up to the riveting Blood Red Road, a fierce heroine finds herself at the crossroads of danger and destiny, betrayal and passion. - quoted from Goodreads

I really enjoyed Blood Red Road, and I'm anxious to jump back into Saba's world. I really need to know more about Jack! Plus, look at that cover. Love it! I can't wait to get this book in my hands. Wait are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one too!! I loved Blood Red Road and want to know what will happen now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting FOREVER for this book. I don't like the new covers, because it doesn't quite match the world. It's more futuristic, and it just doesn't seem to match for me. I wish they had kept the theme of the first print. Blood Red Road was one of my favorite reads last year, and I can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I didn't realize this came out so soon. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I love the sounds of it. Thanks for sharing it..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3841

    ReplyDelete

Labels