Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Recent YA Book News: Facebook Page Launch / Book Trailers

Happy Saturday!! It's hard to believe that only a week ago I was at the beach *sigh* now I'm back to reality and in the midst of trying to catch up on emails, and my blog schedule, I have the back to school craziness going on at my house with my kids starting school on Monday. Needless to say I'm sure there's been a lot of awesome YA/MG book news that has been announced this past two weeks that I've totally missed. But, the most exciting news is the filming for the TMI movie started!!! YAY! You can read my daily recaps for it here.


As I announced earlier this week, with the TMI filming now under way, the launch of the TMI Movie Facebook Page launched this week as well. Be sure to go LIKE it here.



I was on vacation when this trailer debuted, but WOW what an awesome trailer. I swear this is one of the best done trailers I've seen in awhile. I like the movie trailer feel is has to it. I can not wait to read this book! You can also see the trailer debut on EW's ShelfLife, Harper Teen's Pitch Dark here. You can find out more about Melissa Marr's upcoming release HERE.

Sacred by Elana K. Arnold from red 14 films on Vimeo.


Elana K. Arnold's SCARED, which is being published by Random House, had it's trailer debut this week.

If you know of any more YA/MG book news that was announced during this past two weeks, please feel free to link to it in the comments. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for TMI FB page link. Great trailers, too! Welcome back from your trip.. . I need a beach trip, but with Isaac headed our way, I'll put one on hold for a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Labels