Mundie Moms

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mundane Monday #151


Happy Monday! It's week #2 and day #6 of the TMI Movie Filming! Today they're filming the club scene!! I can't wait to hear about this scene. Guess what, a lucky TMI fan who's an extra in this scene today will be stopping by the blog later today to tell us about her experience. I can't wait! Have fun today Cristina!

In honor of filming, each Mundane Monday will feature a quote from City of Bones while filming is going on. Enjoy this Magnus, Jace, Clary, Alec moment...

"Oooh, a Shadowhunter," said the vampire. "Scary." With a wink he melted back into the crowd.

"Vampires are such prima donnas," Magnus sighed from the doorway. "Honestly, I don't know why I have these parties."

"Because of your cat," Clary reminded him.

Magnus perked up. "That's true. Chairman Meow deserves my every effort." He glanced at her and the tight knot of Shadowhunters just behind her. "You on your way out?"

Jace nodded. "Don't want to overstay our welcome."

"What welcome?" Magnus asked. "I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you, but it wasn't. Not that you aren't all fairly charming, and as for you-" He dropped a glittery wink at Alec, who looked astounded. "Call me?"

- City of Bones, page 243

2 comments:

  1. :D :/ :( *cries* Poor Alec!!!!! :/ Magnus, you need to forgive him....PLEASE!!!!!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man have I been loving the pics from the shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Labels