Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Books, News & Other Things (IMM #136)

Happy Sunday!! I missed posting last week and checking out everyone's goodies they received as I was on vacation. It was such an awesome vacation, and I'm a little bummed to be back. Now I get why people who vacation in FL more there. Those beaches are amazing! This week's post will be a bit crazier than normal due to the fact I've not posted in two weeks. I received way more than I normally do, thank you to three surprise boxes that arrived this past week from RH. I've got also got a few links posted below that feature a few titles that arrived this week that are apart of giveaways, and some titles will be part of upcoming giveaways here on the blog. 

For Review:



Harper Teen:
Simon & Schusther:
Penguin Teen:
Source Books:
MacMillian:
Egmont:

Hyperion:
Little Brown:
Createspace:
Random House:

Mundie Kids:




Simon Kids:
Bloomsbury:
Outskirts Press:
Andrews McMeel Publishing/Stone Arch Books:
Random House Kids:

Simon & Schuster, Matt Myklusch, Harper Teen, Penguin Teen, Random House, Source Books, C. Lee, McKenzie, Kiki Hamilton, P.T. Michelle, Bloomsbury, MacMillan, Egmont USA, Hyperion, Little Brown, and Andrews McMeel Publisher/Stone Arch Books for this week's awesome reads. 

********

Since this post is already so long, I'm not going to include all the links of this past week's features. There were a couple book reviews, a giveaway and a ton of TMI Movie news featured on the blog this week. Be sure to click the high lighted links to check out the posts. 

Thank you for stopping and have a fabulous upcoming week!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, so many books! I wouldn't know where to start! i love the Lorien Legacies series and The Rise of Nine was awesome!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to start The Rise of Nine! I hear it's the best out of the series so far, and I really enjoyed the first two books.

      Delete
  2. Wait.... The Torn Wing is a Self-Pub? Since when? I missed something big here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Since the publisher didn't renew taking on book two. Kiki wrote it and published it through Createspace. You can check it out on her site herehttp://www.kikihamilton.com and purchase it on Barnes & Noble here http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-torn-wing-kiki-hamilton/1112470189

      Delete
  3. You must be in book heaven about now! :D Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many awesome books! I am really happy to hear there will be a tour for Quarantine: The Loners. I really loved that one, and all its craziness, and I hope you will as well. :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! So many books :D They all look so awesome. <3 hope you'll love everyone sweetie :) Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! SO MANY THINGS!!! How are you ever going to get through all of these?? I would die. My shelves would be overflowing and I would die!!! Good luck :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Labels