Mundie Moms

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Rivals & Retribution by Shannon Delany


Published by: MacMillan
To Be Released on: August 7th, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

In Rivals and Retribution, the fifth book in the 13 to Life series by Shannon Delany, Pietr and Jessie will find themselves caught in a pack war with a new breed of werewolves. 

Jessie Gillmansen is in trouble again and she's in for the fight of her life--and Pietr's! With Marlaena’s dangerous wolf pack putting more pressure on the Rusakova family, change is inevitable and when it comes, it brings a heavy price that forces Alexi into action to save his youngest brother's heart, head, and life. In the stunning conclusion of this celebrated paranormal series two werewolf families fight for control of the small town of Junction, control of each other and--most elusive of all--control of themselves -quoted from GoodReads

I totally love this cover! I've enjoyed this series since it was first released, and can't wait to find out all that happens in this book. With this being the last installment in the series, I can only imagine the surprised that Shannon included. I'm just hoping everyone makes it out alive in this book. 

11 comments:

  1. Omigosh, it's the last? O_O I'm currently reading Destiny & Deception and I really enjoy this series as well! <3 and yes...I hope everyone lives by the end of it as well (the good guys, of course XD)

    I still don't quite get the many different POVs Shannon's using recently though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe it's the last book in the series. I've not been a fan of all the different POV's either, but over all I like the series's storyline.

      Delete
  2. I can hardly wait for this one! I've been looking forward to it SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't even heard of this series, it looks awesome! I'll definitely have to check out the other books!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her series is pretty good, and if you love a good wolf lore and romance, I definitely recommend checking them out.

      Delete
  4. I really loved how this series developed. Can't believe it's the final book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so happy to hear you've also enjoyed the series. I'm excited and a bit nervous for book 5. I have a feeling a lot is going to happen in this book.

      Delete
  5. So need to get back to this series. I've only read book 1 and I really loved it. There are just so many good books.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! There's so many books to choose from.

      Delete
  6. I definitely can't wait to read this! Sounds very interesting! New follower!

    ~Kendra Malcom
    www.whilebayingatthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels