Mundie Moms

Thursday, July 19, 2012

TMI Casting News; We Have MAGNUS!

For the love of everything that's TMI, MAGNUS has been cast and holy hot warlock! Feast your eyes on MAGNUS.... aka Godfrey Gao! Can we say PERFECT casting choice!?! (nods head)


Let me close my mouth and stop drooling so I can say he is the PERFECT Magnus! Seriously, he has the Magnus look down! *imagines him in a peacoat & top hat* oh wait, wrong era. I have finally say he is by far my favorite and most exciting casting news! I mean, yes I was excited for Jace, but there's just something about Magnus that I love and I've been waiting to find who was the lucky actor to get this coveted role. I am one happy Shadowhunter over this news! 

Oh wait, you probably want to know what Cassie said about him don't you... It seems we both agree about his casting choice *evil laugh*


Per Cassie:

yes it is MAGNUS!!!
So after an exhaustive search during which many, many hot Asian men were considered by the casting director (her job, so painful), the director, and the seventy-odd other dudes who have to sign off on this kind of thing, I can confidently tell you that our Magnus may be …
THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.
Which is only fitting for Magnus, of course.
Our Magnus is:
Godfrey Gao.
*said of picture posted above*
You cannot take a bad picture of this guy. It is impossible. That is probably why he is a supermodel as well as being an actor.

Godfrey is, in addition to being all gorgeous and stuff, super-talented (his audition was awesome), loves the books, and is, like Magnus, ridiculously tall.

He is also super-nice — we emailed briefly and he said “I’m half Southeast Asian, because my mom is Peranakan Malaysian And my dad is Shanghainese - Soo hopefully the fans will like me playing Magnus!”
Oh, I don’t think there’s any worry about that! But if you are as happy and excited as I am, tell Godfrey! He’s on twitter at http://twitter.com/godfreygao and he’d love to hear from you.


Meanwhile, I am off to compose a letter to whosoever may be playing Alec.
Dear So and So,
Here are some pictures of Magnus. Please feel free to send me a fruit basket. My address is …

Sooo.... what are your thoughts on Magnus? I seriously LOVE this supporting casting for the TMI Movie! I don't think they could have gotten a better cast. 

11 comments:

  1. He is hot! Alec is one lucky guy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm guessing Alec will be just as hot. These two need to look good together ;)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant casting! He is perfect in EVERY way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I am so thrilled we have our Magnus!

      Delete
  3. Wow! He's incredibly hot and looks perfect for Magnus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is definitely a hottie. I just hope he can act, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Perfect Magnus. *drools* I agree that he may be the hottest man in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that out of all the boys they've casted so far... he is by far the sexiest! Hello!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE. HE IS HOT. Yeah I will accept him as Magnus :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder Alec loves him.. :).. He will make a great Magnus...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever..

    ReplyDelete

Labels