Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TMI Movie Casting News: We Have IZZY!

Izzy is going to be played by Jemima West! Wow, I think she's going to make a great looking Izzy. 




You can view her other pictures on Cassie's post here


On Jemima's casting, Cassie said: "She’s beautiful (like whoa) and really talented. You can see her as Vittoria on The Borgias right now. She had a lot of Izzy’s toughness and directness in her audition. I like her.


AND Cassie was going to be able to reveal who Alec is (hint, she said he's BRITISH! *looks at Sophie, I don't think it's going to be Ben Barnes lol). 


Actually, Cassie has more to say than he's British. She also says: "I can say he’s a British actor*, he has dark hair, I’m pretty sure you know who he is, I like him a lot, I’m pleased he’s going to be Alec. He and Jemima are going to be gorgeous siblings. (and I just posted some photos of her with dark hair.)"


That's recap what Cassie just said about Alec's casting.... I'll just pick out two key things...

1) He's BRITISH

We all know how Mundie Moms feel about dark haired British guys (coughs & looks at 
Sophie)

2) He's HOT, okay not exactly Cassie's words, but she did say he has dark hair and we know who he is. Hmmmmm I'm thinking of a few guys who could play Alec.


********

Shortly after Cassie had been told she could reveal who Alec will be played by, the studio contacted her and asked her not to reveal him just yet. Here's what she said about that:
Basically, I got a call from the studio that Alec and Izzy were confirmed and to go ahead and blog about it. I got through blogging Izzy and got a call saying “Hold off on Alec.” So I waited, and I just got off the phone again and basically: I can’t tell you who Alec is because — well, I don’t entirely know why, but it has to do with his schedule, and telling could get a bunch of people shot.
Or something. I am not entirely sure; Hollywood moves like molasses except when it moves like gunpowder and calls me back halfway through a Tumblr post. Do NOT stay up waiting for this news: it could actually be a few days, though I am going to be optimistic and hope for shorter.
For those asking about all the other parts: there are actors under serious consideration for every major part at this point. Just because Alec and Isabelle’s contracts got finished first doesn’t mean they aren’t in the middle of casting everyone else.
I go back to Vatican City and hide in the Popemobile. In the meantime, at least enjoy that Izzy is cast, she’s great, and we’re on the downward slope: there WILL be more casting news and it’ll be soon and it’ll be cool.
Sorry, guys! 




So, here's who we know for sure is in the movie: 

Jace - Jamie Campbell Bower

Clary- Lily Collins

Isabelle- Jemima West

Alec- 

What British hottie do you think is cast as Alec?  

16 comments:

  1. What a perfect cast!!! Sadly at 30, my beloved BinBons is a trifle old for Alec, but perhaps....Ed?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some think it could be Daniel Radcliffe but I highly doubt it. She said he's been in a bunch of movies...

    If it was Daniel Radcliffe, that would be awesome though. But I can't see him as Alec. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for him to be in this movie. Not as Alec though. Simon would be a better spot.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm I've never pictured him as Alec, or any of the other TMI characters. Daniel would definitely be an interesting choice.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm.....I have no idea who will play Alec...great casting so far!!! Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm..maybe Nicholas Hoult, he's got the perfect look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's another good one. I know a lot of fans have pictured him as Alec.

      Delete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHH she is so awesome!!!!!!! OMG this movie is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not sure who should play Alec....I suck at this stuff!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!


    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Don't worry, I stink at picking actors/actresses too.

      Delete
  6. Wow she is perfect for Izzy. I have no clue who will be playing Alec but I don't mind him being a hottie. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL British hotties are always good in my book.

      Delete
  7. Aaron Johnson for Alec?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a new one for me. I had to go google him. He could play Alec as well. He's kind that look.

      Delete
  8. I wish they would cast Derek Ramsay as Magnus Bane. He's Half Pinoy and Half British. He has mocha skin, he's a great actor and good looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't be Andrew Garfield, Radcliffe (nothing against him, I just don't think he fits the role) or, ugh, Westwick!

    I really like Aaron Johnson and Nicholas Hoult but I'm not sure if I see either of them in the role.

    I know they're both too old for the role but I think someone who looks like Ben Barnes or Tom Hiddleston would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Labels