Mundie Moms

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mundane Monday #140



He bent to put his cheek against hers. His breath against her ear made her shudder with each deliberately spoken word. "I have wanted to do this," he said, "every moment of every hour of every day that I have been with you since the day I met you. But you know that. You must know. Don't you?"

She looked up at him, lips parted in bewilderment. "Know what?" She said, and Will, with a sigh of something like defeat, kissed her.

- Clockwork Prince, page 291

15 comments:

  1. Will....what a sweetheart....I am so worried about that guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I want him to have his happy ending, but I don't think he'll get it.

      Delete
  2. *dies* I so, so love Th infernal Devices series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....>///< Sweetness!!!! :) totally in a swoon moment right now :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch the hand Will...Tessa is a Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....she doesn't seem to mind. ;)

      Valerie
      StuckInBooks.com

      Delete
    2. LOL Will doesn't seem to mind at all. ;)

      Delete
  5. I NEED this book!!!! My poor Will. I hope he gets to be happy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this book! I can't wait for Clockwork Princess

      Delete
  6. Ohhh I loved this part! I am so torn over this book. I am dying to know what happens next and also really nervous to know how it will all end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! though I'm pretty sure we'll end up in tears over one of these characters.

      Delete

Labels