Mundie Moms

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet!


Will rose slowly to his feet. He could not believe he was doing what he was doing, but it was clear that he was, clear as the silver rim around the black of Jem’s eyes. “If there is a life after this one,” he said, “let me meet you in it, James Carstairs.”
“There will be other lives.” Jem held his hand out, and for a moment, they clasped hands, as they had done during their parabatai ritual, reaching across twin rings of fire to interlace their fingers with each other. “The world is a wheel,” he said. “When we rise or fall, we do it together.”
Will tightened his grip on Jem’s hand, which felt thin as twigs in his. “Well, then,” he said, through a tight throat, “since you say there will be another life for me, let us both pray I do not make as colossal a mess of it as I have this one.” - Cassie's tumblr post


These snippets are KILLING ME! I NEED THIS book like yesterday.... since we have to wait till next March, I'll take all the snippets Cassie wants to share. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Omg! You have just made me a happy lady! I hace never read a book were I like both the guys in a live triangle. Ever! I will ve happy no matter who Tessa ends up with, cause you just cant hate Jem. He's the perfect boyfriend. But then theirs Will who's so tightly bound by his curse that you want to rip it away and give his Tessa to love without consequence. God, Cassies created a perfect storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE auto correct! I meant Love triangle, not live triangle. Geese!

      Delete
    2. I totally agree! I was all about Will in CA and than I was all about Jem in CP. Really, I love them both equally. Personally I would love to Tessa choose herself, meaning choose neither of them, but be there for them and love them both freely without having to worry about hurting them both.

      Delete
  2. :( this does not sound good.....I agree in that I love both of these characters equally, too....Jem really won me over in CP!!! But I love Will....

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I swear Cassie is going to break out hearts in this book. I'm looking forward to reading it, but not to having my heart ripped out. lol

      Delete
  3. Oh man, my heart is breaking already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! *dies* I just know that this one is going to make me bawl my eyes out too!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels