Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Hourglass for $1.99


What a great way to start of your beach/pool reading -- Hourglass by Myra McEntire is $1.99 for the Kindle edition.

I know -- NO WAY. But yes, indeed, it is. If you're on the fence about spending the money, read Katie's 5-star review here. I, too, loved it except well, Katie and I disagree on our team choices. I'm Team Michael for all the obvious yummy heroic traits. She's Team Kaleb for all the obvious hello-I'm-a-broken-boy-and-boy-am-I-in-need-of-someone-who-understands-me traits.

Don't you think you need to see why we disagree? If you're in the mood for time travel, action and ah yes, romance get it for your kindle or your smart phone and decide which team your prefer.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm not a huge e-book reader, but I need to have Kaleb on my iPad. Thank you for the great post Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn - YAY!!! I bought my e-copy last year but....this is such a great deal!

    MMs - Eventually, I will convert you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for letting me know! I *almost* ordered this the other day, but then yelled at myself because I just spent $50 on the new True Blood DVD. $1.99... I can handle that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this at Barnes & Noble for $1.99 today. I thought I would check since Amazon has it for $1.99 but Kobo did not. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Labels