Mundie Moms

Thursday, April 12, 2012

TMI/ID Unidentified Snippets & More


This lovely snippet was posted yesterday and I'm really curious as to who said this: 

“You’re in my bones and my blood and my heart,” he said. “I’d have to tear myself open to let you go.”

I'm guessing this is from Infernal Devices. It sounds like something Jem, Will or one of the guys from ID would say.


“Wet again,” Will said, glumly.



Check out the newest image from the manga chapter of Infernal Devices! This one is of Will and Tessa. Not only do I love this scene in the book, but I'm looking forward to seeing more images from this book.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the Will quote! I need to read this series badly! I have them all I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first quote is Jace talking about Clary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so at first, but I don't want to give my hopes up. lol

      Delete
  3. I agree with Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Labels