Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our 5 Favorite Romantic Reads


Happy Valentine's Day!! To celebrate love day we wanted to share with you some of our favorite romantic reads.

Katie's List:
  1. Princess Bride by William Goldman
  2. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
  3. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  4. The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
  5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
Sophie's List:
  1. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
  2. The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
  3. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  4. Audrey Wait by Robin Fenway
  5. Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

We were going to do a favorite's list of our literary crushes, but that list was a little to long. So instead I'm going to use today as an excuse to post pictures of some of Sophie's and Shandra's favorite literary crushes.

For Sophie:

Mr. Darcy & Prince Caspian



For Shandra:

Edward Cullen


We hope y'all have a lovely Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss & The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight really are the perfect Valentine's Day reads! I have Audrey Wait on my shelf, so I think I'll pick up that one to read this holiday!
    Hope you're both having a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :) Sophie raved about Audrey Wait. I'm anxious to read it now as well. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing waaaaaay too hard, MMs! Yes, you are SO right those two were my very first literary crushes. Altho' I was very young when I read the conflicted Prince Caspian. He was only a few years older than I was. As for Mr. Darcy...*sigh*...all of my fic crushes always lead back to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That pic of Mr Dary was perfect. I didn't even need to ask anyone to photo shop it for me. LOL So glad you enjoyed this. Don't act like you're not staring at Mr Barnes *snickers*

      Delete
    2. I'm always staring at Mr. Barnes. ;)

      Delete
  4. Also, I hope you guys enjoy Audrey, Wait! It was a nice reminder that we don't always meet the right boy first and in fact, he might've been there all along; we just dismissed him for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the books and characters you all chose! I recently read Prom and Prejudice and it surprised me how much I really loved the book. I think Jane Austen would have been proud.

    ReplyDelete

Labels