Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Clockwork Princess Teaser


CONGRATULATIONS to TESSA for winning her tournament against Katniss!! To celebrate, Cassie posted a LOVELY (tortuous) teaser for Clockwork Princess....

And the gold of her ruined wedding dress.

Ugh, that teaser..... Now we're going to be left with months of speculation. Does Tessa get married, or is this someone else's wedding dress? What happened to the dress? I have so many questions now. I adore these teasers, because most of the time Cassie picks teasers to completely throw us off.

11 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Ms. Clare certainly knows how to torture her readers, but oh, what sweet torture it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the City of Lost Souls cover?! And now both of Clare's girls are going up against each other in the Tourney. OH. Man. This ought to be good!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know? I seriously can't wait for the cover of Clockwork Princess. I just can't wait to see what Tess will look like on the cover itself. Bet it'll look awesome. and that teaser is such a tease haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for this book. I really love Jem and all, but I'm so hoping Tessa will end up with Will. Clockwork Prince was just so heartbreaking. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... Haven't read Clockwork Prince yet but just finished Clockwork Angel and at this point I am more interested in Tessa & Jem then Tessa & Will. Nothing's written in stone, though. My opinion could change. Anyway, my review for that should be up early next week. (In short: loved it.) But yes, that is quite an intriguing line of text that could have a hundred different implications...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teaser. My bet is Tessa is ABOUT to get married but someone crashed the wedding. Clockwork army anyone? I really hope she marries that certain someone . . . don't want to spoil for those who haven't read CP yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i reckon she gonna be gettin forced to marry the magister then the wedding gets crashed by a certain group of people ............

    ReplyDelete

Labels