Mundie Moms

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2012 YA Releases


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's hard to believe it's already 2012! I hope y'all had a great weekend. 2011 definitely proved to be an AWESOME year and I'm really looking forward to all 2012 brings with it.

I'm kicking off 2012 with a list of YA books that will be released this month. WOW, this year is starting off with a bang. Check out all the YA books that will be out in this month:


January 1st
  1. Never to Sleep by Rachel Vincent (e-book)
  2. Irises by Francisco Stork
  3. What Boys Really Want by Pete Hautman

January 2nd
  1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  2. Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
  3. Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

January 3rd
  1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  2. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Don't Breath A Word by Holly Cupala
  5. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
  6. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
  7. The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
  8. Switched by Amanda Hocking
  9. Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
  10. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams

January 5th
  1. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
  2. Run: A Subject Seven Novel by James Moore
  3. Love Maybe? by Heather Hepler

January 10th
  1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  2. The Fault in the Our Stars by John Green
  3. Ditched by Robin Mellom
  4. Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe
  5. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
  6. Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

January 17th
  1. Tempest by Julie Cross
  2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda
  4. Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
  5. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic

January 19th
  1. Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard
  2. Truth by Julia Karr
  3. Getting Somewhere by Beth Neff

January 24th
  1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  2. Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan James
  3. Getting Over Garrett Delany by Abby McDonald
  4. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
  5. There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
  6. Fallen In Love: A Fallen Novel by Lauren Kate
  7. Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith

January 31st
  1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  2. Destiny & Deception by Shannon Delany
  3. The Edumacation of Jay Baker by Jay Clark
  4. The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly
  5. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

All links go directly to the book's page on Amazon. I don't make anything off these links, nor do I have a store front set up with them. I started listing Amazon links due to a lot of requests to do so from followers. If I'm missing any YA releases for this month, please leave me a comment with the title of the book and the authors name so I can add it. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. this january is going to be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many books coming out in January that I can't wait to read. What a way to start the new year with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update on new reads.

    Amazon has these listed for release in Jan also.
    Jan 24 Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories by Lauren Kate
    Jan 31 Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire) by Courtney Allison Moulton

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna- I agree!

    Lisa- I know! I was surprised that so many books were being released this month. It's awesome.

    Mg- You're welcome! Thank you for the update on the books. I"ll add them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for The Fault in Our Stars! Plus I am going to see John and Hank Green on the Tour de Nerdfughting on January 17!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cap to the Stoker-inspired books in the Tantalize series will be out this month.

    Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich (Candlewick, Jan. 24, 2012); see: http://cynthialeitichsmith.blogspot.com/2011/12/official-book-teaser-diabolical-by.html

    Hope y'all can make the Feb. 10 YA fantasy panel at BookPeople. I'll be there with Mari Mancusi, LA Weatherly, PJ Hoover, Rosemary Clement-Moore, and Jordan Dane. Should be great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BartioneGirl- I Can't either!! It looks like a great read.

    Cynthia- I AM SO SORRY! I feel so lame for missing that. I'm adding it now. THANK YOU for letting me know about the YA Panel. I've got it on my calendar! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CRACKED is also released today : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Angel Fire" by L.A. Weatherly will be out on Kindle in the US on January 24:

    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Fire-ebook/dp/B006M3MUDO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1325606096&sr=8-6

    I loved "Angel Burn," and I'm ready for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reviewed Everneath by Brodi Ashton on my blog. http://lsmurphy.com/2011/12/28/book-review-everneath-by-brodi-ashton/
    It is definitely a worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LS- I did as well and I LOVED it! So glad you enjoyed too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo many good ones this month!!!!!

    I am also looking forward to checking out Article 5 by Kristin Simmons (January 31),

    ReplyDelete

Labels