Mundie Moms

Monday, December 5, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 30, Clockwork Prince Interview Series


TOMORROW!!!! I can't believe the release day if FINALLY tomorrow (if you're living in the US). It's day 30 of our 31 Days of CP Celebration and I'm seriously so excited about CP's release TOMORROW. As I mentioned the other day, we've got a sweet line up of interviews with Cassie, and each of the main characters from Clockwork Prince. Some of these interview answers have spoilers in them, so I'm saving those for later in the week and even then I'm going to color code them so that when someone reads the post they'll have to highlight the answer to read, so we don't give anything away.

Today's 1st interview series post is with Charlotte and Henry:

Henry & Charlotte:

What has been your greatest success in running the institute?

Keeping peace among the Conclave, and persuading them to put their faith in a young woman.

What's your greatest worry?

Henry worries that he will blow something up, and Charlotte worries about letting down the Consul and her parents.

Charlotte- there's so much that you are dealing with in CP, where do you find the strength to carry on?

Well, in the people around me, that I love and care for.

Henry- are you working on any new inventions you can tell us about?

I have an idea for a thing called a Portal that could transport Shadowhunters from one place to another, but it's probably just a silly idea . . .


Thank you Charlotte and Henry for joining us today! Tomorrow we'll have Jem on the blog!!


** Just a friendly reminder about CP spoilers, as fans we want to remind everyone to please be respectful to the fact that other countries won't be releasing CP until the end of the month. Please be cautious about where your discuss CP. We don't want to ruin it for any of the fans who haven't had a chance to read CP yet.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for tomorrow! And for an interview with Jem... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am one of those women from the old Mervyns commercial standing out front tapping on the glass chanting "Open, Open, Open" I am so anxious~ Did I just date myself there, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malissa- You and me both! That is hilarious you said that, as I said the same thing to a friend of mine last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for CP!! Can't wait to read the interview with Jem tomorrow either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Henry, he's my favorite Infernal Devices character, he always manages to crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little tie-ins to TMI..

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH I GOT MINE! Had to go to three different shops to get it though and then I told the woman that served me that I loved her coz they had the book. It's a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels