Mundie Moms

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration: Day 29, 5 Things You'll Find in CP


It's day 29 of our 31 Days of Clockwork Prince celebration, and you know what that means!?! We're 2 days away from CP's release!!!!! Today I thought I'd share with you guys 5 things you'll find in CP. Don't worry, this won't be spoilery. :)
  1. Church
  2. Magnus
  3. Will
  4. Jem
  5. Tessa
See, I told you I wasn't spoiling anything. But, if you'd like to know 5 more things than continue reading.....
  1. plenty of Hot Boys With Steles (that was for Sophie HBWS)
  2. Romance
  3. Heartache
  4. Betrayal
  5. THE best kissy scene of 2011
I can't wait for you guys to read my favorite book in all of 2011! If you loved CA, just wait till you read CP!

8 comments:

  1. Please let the best kissy scene involve Tessa & Jem . . . sighs. With my luck its with Will . . . whom I love but he is no Jem. ;) I love Jem if you haven't noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in favor on number one being in the book -- HBWSteles -- an essential in any of Cassie's books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that best kissy scene of 2011 better be between Tessa and Jem. I mean I'm okay with it being Will but I would enjoy it more if it was Jem. I love them both but Will is no Jem (: But watch with my luck its probably between Sophie and Gideon or something like that. And my gosh I need to know what Will's secret is like right now. It's killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie- I knew you would ;)

    Little_Dhampir91- You'll find out on Tuesday!! :)

    Alexis- LOL I love your Sophie & Gideon comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BEST kissing scene of 2011? I just got 10 times more excited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO bloody excited for Clockwork Prince! I cannot even contain it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vy- Yes! I can't wait to discuss this scene with everyone!!

    Melissa- I am too!!! Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's times like worldwide releases when I love living in New Zealand! It comes out here tomorrow!! I can't wait. Spent all day today re reading CA. I definitely can NOT wait for the best kissy scene of 2011 haha.

    ReplyDelete

Labels