Mundie Moms

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekly Feature & In My Mailbox #102 & a Big THANK YOU

Happy Week Before Christmas! Wow, this week and this month have flown by. We've had a lot going on this past few weeks and I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who's been a part of our fun features with Clockwork Angel Read Along, our Clockwork Prince Release Day Celebration, DSBS Treasure Hunt, this past week's Best I've Read 2011 series. I really appreciate it! I'm looking forward to our end of the year Mundie Moms 2011 Feature, which kicked off yesterday. In addition to sharing our favorite 2011 books I thought it would be fun to also included our over all favorite characters, settings, genres etc. We'll also have giveaways, characters interviews & author interviews mixed in with this feature.

Next week we're chatting with CASSIE!!! Don't forget to sign up for your email reminder HERE! Look for a post later today to submit your questions for Cassie. With how large we're expecting this chat to be, we will NOT be taking questions the night of the chat. I'll have more information posted in a bit.

In My Mailbox: This is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers post about what goodies they've received in the mail that they purchased, were gifted, borrowed, traded etc. Here's what arrived this week:


For Review:

* CLOCKWORK PRINCE audiobook, published by Simon & Schuster Audio, released on December 6th, 2011- I have no idea how I left this lovely item out of my vlog, but I'm so excited to post my review for this! It's a must have for CP fans!!

* Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, published by EgmontUSA, to be released on 12/27/11

* Pure by Jennifer Armentrout, published by Entangled Publishing, to be released on 4/3/12

* Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala, published by Harper Teen, to be released on January 3rd, 2012

* Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell, published by Pry, to be released on 2/14/12

* Amber Frost by Suzi Davis, published by ireadiwrite publishing, released on December 7th, 2010

* Silver Dew by Suzi Davis, published by ireadiwrite publishing, released on December 1, 2011



Bought:

A few children's books and some YA ones, but they're for gifts so I'm not listing them on here :)


Thank you to: Simon & Schuster, EgmontUSA, HarperTeen, Entangled Publishing, Pry and Suzi Davis for this week's fabulous goodies. What goodies did you receive this week?

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, Don't Breathe a Word looks really good!


    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake. - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to read clock work prince cause i loved clock work angle great in my mail box

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Amber Frost/Silver Dew before, but they look and sound really good. I'll have to add them to my GR list later today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Don't Breathe a Word and Every Other Day. Happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica- Great IMM!!

    Nature- Enjoy CP!

    DJ- I hadn't either and I'm looking forward to reading them.

    Kelsey- Thank you! I am so excited to read those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure people are going to go crazy when they find out you git Pure! I haven't read Half Blood yet, but everyone who has read it is crazy for it. And I loved the Raised by Wolves books, so I'm excited to see how Every Other Day will be. Hope you enjoy :D

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't usually like audiobooks (I can't seem to concentrate on listening to a story) but I hear Ed Westwick narrates it.. and I'm DEFINITELY wanting to check that out! Just started Clockwork Angel on Friday, so can't wait to get to CP!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, so many amazing books here! Loved the vlog by the way, especially the cute little Christmas tree in the background =)

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books enjoy, click on my name to see my IMM. Merry Christmas Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Pure this week, too, and I'm SO excited to read it! Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BookBreather- You've got to pick up HalfBlood. It's really a great read. I'm so excited to read Pure.

    Michele- I wasn't either until I listened to CoFA and CP is a must on audiobook.

    Asher- Aw, thank you!! :D

    Sonya- Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too :)

    Little Miss Becky :)- YAY!! We'll have to talk about it after we both read it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great week! Have fun with all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to read JEnnifer's books!!! Pure seems even more gorgeous in person!!!
    argh!! Don't Breathe a Word T_T you are sooo lucky AND CP audiobook? say no more!! ~dark envy aura~
    happy reading and happy holidays I'm looking forward to your chat with Cassie and hope to submit a question :D
    here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to check it out-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm12-merry-early-christmas-to-me.html?showComment=1324266122142#c1343581012406475466

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable in your hat! :) Great books too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Labels