Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cassandra Clare: GoodReads Author of the Year!!!


A HUGE Congratulations to Cassie, who was nominated as GoodReads Author of the Year for 2011!!! Cassie won the Goodreads Good Choice Awards with 6,097 votes! She's been our favorite author and we're thrilled so many other people agree!

In looking for a picture to post of Cassie, I decided to post this one, as it's one of my favorites of Cassie.
Pictured are Cassie, myself, and Holly Black

This was from working with Cassie at the Smart Chick's Tour stop in Austin in 2010. Vania took the lovely picture.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to Cassie! :D

    Aww, you are so lucky to have met her AND Holly Black! They're both some of my favorite authors! :) One day, I'm gonna find a way to attend a book signing, one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- I hope you get to meet her one day. Her and Holly are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for Cassie that she won. I met her and she is so nice. I would love to meet Holly Black too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a deserving winner. Congrats to Cassie! Love the photo of you, Cassie, and Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- I am too! She and Holly both are fabulous!

    Ricki- Thank you so much :) It's my favorite author photo.

    ReplyDelete

Labels