Mundie Moms

Saturday, December 31, 2011

12 Books I Can't Wait To Read in 2012


Now that we've shared with you some of our favorites from 2011, here's a few books I'm looking forward to reading in 2012.

12 books I can't wait to pick in up from est. authors:
  1. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  2. Black Heart by Holly Black
  3. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  4. Until I Die by Amy Plum
  5. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain (I'm dying to know what Bree does with the character she named after me)
  6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  7. BitterBlue by Kristen Cashore
  8. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  9. The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell
  10. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  11. Endlessly by Kiersten White
  12. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  13. * and the sequels to The Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Shatter Me, and The Girl of Fire & Thorns, The Pledge... I swear my list could go on and on
** Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (it sounds like this will most likely be released in 2013)

Okay that was more than 12. It is hard picking just a few from the huge list of upcoming MUST HAVE 2012 releases.

12 books from 2012 Debs I can't wait to read:
  1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton (I actually already read it and LOVED it)
  2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda
  4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  5. Ditched by Robin Mellom
  6. Tempest by Julie Cross
  7. Struck by Jennifer Boswick
  8. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  9. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
  10. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  11. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
  12. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
You can find my complete list of upcoming debs I can't wait to read here.

I thought 2011 was huge for debs and book releases, but I'm guessing 2012 is going to be amazing. I'm seriously so excited for the upcoming releases in 2012! There are so many awesome books I can't wait to get my hands on. I've been trying to update the books I'm looking forward to reading in 2012 via my Goodreads 2012 to read list, but I know I'm missing a ton of them on there. What books are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for a shiny copy of SWEET EVIL by Wendy Higgins. I read an ARC, but I want to buy it when it comes out too. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. BUTOHWOWOHWOWOHWOWIEWOW, am I ever looking forward to it. I know -- SURPRISE. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Labels