Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: ARISE by Tara Hudson

By: Tara Hudson
Published by: Harper Teen
To Be Released on: July 5th, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Amelia—still caught between life and death—must fight for every moment of her relationship with the human boy Joshua. They can hardly even kiss without Amelia accidentally dematerializing. Looking for answers, they go to visit some of Joshua’s Seer relatives in New Orleans. But even in a city so famously steeped in the supernatural, Amelia ends up with more questions than answers…and becomes increasingly convinced that she and Joshua can never have a future together.Wandering through the French Quarter, Amelia meets other in-between ghosts, and begins to seriously consider joining them. And then she meets Gabrielle. Somehow, against impossible odds, Gaby has found a way to live a sort of half-life...a half-life for which Amelia would pay any price. Torn between two worlds, Amelia must choose carefully, before the evil spirits of the netherworld choose for her -quoted from Goodreads

I loved HEREAFTER and I'm loving the cover for ARISE! This is one sequel that's on my must have list for 2012! What book are you waiting on?

11 comments:

  1. ooooh! Pretty cover!! I have read Hereafter yet, but maybe soon. :) Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this . . . and I hadn't read/heard of HEREAFTER either. BOTH are going on my To-read list! Thanks :-)

    Rachel
    http://rachelharriswrites.squarespace.com/blog/2011/11/15/waiting-on-wednesday-3-where-it-began.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess- Isn't it beautiful!?! I love it. You've got to read Hereafter. It's soo good!

    Rachel- Yes, go pick up Hereafter!!! It's a fabulous read.

    Jen- Are you serious!? lol Great minds think a like

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a pretty cover! I can't wait for it to come out, either! Hereafter was amazing.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh! I love the second cover. :) I'll be reading the first one soon. I'm soooo excited!

    ♥ Trish
    Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover and while I didn't enjoy Hereafter as much as I had hoped,I'd still like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read book one. I had no idea that this was a series though. I still I love both covers!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this cover is much creepier than Hereafter. It makes it look way more paranormal for some reason too. Maybe it's the graves? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- this cover is gorgeous! I still haven't read Hereafter, but I will soon. (I hope. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you guys like it! It's a great cover. Jasmine, you're right it is a little creepier than HEREAFTER's. I'm hoping that's fitting for the story that sounds like it's a little creepier too.

    Kailia- Hopefully you'll enjoy the sequel more :)

    Asher- Yes you do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels