Mundie Moms

Monday, November 28, 2011

The OFFICIAL Clockwork Prince Trailer is LIVE


The wait is FINALLY over! EW have posted the official Clockwork Prince trailer, which was created by Dirty Robber!! Be sure to go HERE to watch it! When we get the code for it, we'll post it here. ENJOY!! I know we're loving Ed Westwick's voice over on the trailer. What do you guy think?

In MOVIE NEWS, TMI Examiner posts that Cassie said they're working on a script for the Infernal Devices movie! YAY!! The TMI movie is still in the works. The examiner also mentioned that Cassie is very happy with the script. Cassie is quoted as saying that the screenplay is the backbone of the movie and this version is much closer to the book. You know that makes us so happy to hear! You can read more of this article here.

10 comments:

  1. I really liked Ed Westwick's voice over.....but I wasn't that impressed with the trailer itself. I enjoyed the shorter one by VLC more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the heck is Tessa doing in that last scene?! Just when I think I can wait, I get so excited again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked VLC's teaser trailer a lot more. This trailer was great though and I am so excited for the book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just like listening to Ed's voice ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, I LOVED the trailer. The fact that it was all about Will? Really helped. I just can't wait to grab CP and don't let go :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so that was interesting...as always, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was... shocking. But it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm I wonder which secret he is referring to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Will is not the Will in my head, but he's a super handsome Will. That's not even close to the Jem in my head, but he's still cute. I just pictured him skinnier and sicklier. But, if the book trailer is depicting what happens in the novel, then I cannot wait to read this! I'm reading it as soon as I can get my grubby little hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that the trailer isn't that impressive (except for the nice voice :D), but I am hyped to find out what the trailer was depicting from CLOCKWORK PRINCE! I really need to read the book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels