Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 2011 YA Releases

Happy November 1st!! Here's this month list of upcoming YA Releases! Wow, there's some must have books on this list.

November 1st:
  1. CROSSED by Ally Condie
  2. Touch by Jus Accardo
  3. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
  4. Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C Bune
  5. First Day on Earth by Cecil Castellucci
  6. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
  7. Last Breath by Rachel Caine
  8. Darker Still: A Novel of Magic Most Foul by Leanna Renee Hieber
  9. Reckoning: A Strange Angels Novel by Lili St. Crow
  10. Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
  11. Playground by 50Cent
November 8th
  1. Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
  2. Faking Faith by Josie Bloss
  3. The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell
  4. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
November 15th
  1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  2. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  3. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
  4. The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
  5. Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire
  6. Death Watch by Ari Berk
  7. Dancer Girl by Carol M Tanzman

November 17th

November 21st
  1. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler

November 22nd
  1. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
  2. Soul Screamers Vol. 1 (My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save) by Rachel Vincent

November 29th
  1. Legend by Marie Lu
  2. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  3. Untraceable by S.R. Johannes

Each of the links will take you directly to the book's page on Amazon. As always, please let me know if I've left off any YA releases coming out this month.

6 comments:

  1. On November 22nd, Soul Screamers: Volume 1 by Rachel Vincent comes out. :) It's got "My Soul to Lose," "My Soul to Take," and "My Soul to Save" in one book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! You missed Destined by Jessie Harrell! Her book is coming out on Nov 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it' my soul to steal my soul to save my soul to take?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didm't know there was a my soul to lose. In my soul to take at the end it says don't miss the second book in soul screamers my soul to save.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool my soul to lose is a prequal. I will have to read that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitney- Thank you so much!! Added it :)

    Jess- I can't believe I forgot Destined! Thank you!

    Kitty- Yes, you're are correct :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels