Mundie Moms

Monday, November 7, 2011

Infernal Devices 31 Days of Clockwork Prince Celebration: Day 2, Mundane Monday



Happy Mundane Monday!!! Since it's day 2 of our Clockwork Prince 31 Day Celebration, I thought I'd give a you little teaser from CP. It's one of those lovely little teasers that we love to hate, because it leaves you wanting to know what just happened, and what will happen next.


His eyes darkened, and he began to turn away from her. "You can't even believe I could want you," he said in a half whisper. "That I am alive enough, healthy enough-"

"No-" Without thinking, she caught at his arm. He stiffened. "James, that isn't at all what I meant-"

He curled his fingers around her hand where it lay on his arm. His own scorched her skin, as hot as fire. And then he turned her and drew her toward him.

-Clockwork Prince, page 201

*Image found here

Will fans, don't worry, we'll be posting one of his teasers with Tessa next week.

16 comments:

  1. Jem... and Tessa?!? Tessa and Jem?!? Awww, you guys are killing me! I need CP right now!!! *eye twitch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know, TMI & ID teasers are the worst, especially when you don't know what events happened leading up to or after the teaser that's given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **sniff**
    Loving the teasers, but not loving the fact this one has Jem and Tessa. X_X
    Meh, I'll still read it 100 times anyway. XD
    Can't wait for the Will and Tessa one next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely teaser!! I'm still Team Jem! :) Love the photo - it captures the meaning of the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not Team Jem but I love the picture with this teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this artwork. I have to say that I'm still on the fence with will vs. jem... I just can't decide which is a better way to go for Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this teaser because I am team Jem. I am so excited for Clockwork Prince. I have read so many good reviews on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....I love Jem! I'm so excited for Clockwork Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jem....*loses herself in the moment*. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This teaser drove me crazy when Cassie first posted it. The only difference now is I have less than a month to wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trying to choose who I like better between either Herondale boy OR between Will & Jem is as impossible as... well... it's impossible, and cruel... I love them all *pouts*
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol i love how Cassie already posted the rest of this scene :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser and I can only say that since I was honored enough to read this book already. Otherwise I might be cursing you. ;)

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels