Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: EVERNEATH


Published by Harper Teen/ Balzar & Bray
To Be Released on January 3rd, 2012

Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's... quoted from Brodi's site

Not only is the story line completely intriguing, check out the stunning cover! I am in love with it! I have this pretty little ARC sitting on my pile to read, but I'm trying to hold out in picking it up until it's a little bit closer to the release date. This seems like the type of book that would be hard not to talk about. I can't wait to dive into it to meet Nikki, Jack and Cole.

What book are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have an ARC of Everneath! I desperately want to read this book- Not only is the cover gorgeous, but the story is really unique as well! :D Yeah, I'm really jealous of that ARC... Can't wait to get my hands on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, I want an ARC of Everneath! It looks gorgeous, and not just the cover! So can't wait for this book.

    My WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love this cover!! Can't wait to read it.

    PS - I love your new header!! Am I way late in noticing it changed?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen- LOL I can't wait to read it!!

    Mocha- Thank you!

    Ashelynn- HarperTeen has done an awesome job with their covers. I can't wait to dive into the story.

    Jess- THANK YOU!! No you're not late at all. I just changed it and I've not yet made the announcement about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels