Mundie Moms

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jamie Campbell Bower Talks about Jace

This interview has me all excited about Jamie playing Jace (I know Sophie's going to be shocked I said, because I've had my reservations about him). I don't know if it's hearing him talk about it or his dedication to making sure he nails his role as Jace that makes me feel that way. I am totally admitting on here that I'm looking forward to seeing how Jamie is going to bring Jace to life on the big screen.



This video clip was shown on MTV's Hollywood Crush and you can read the transcript on Hollywood Video's site here.

6 comments:

  1. I like Bower a lot! He's a really good and dedicated actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! Awesome admission. I've said all along that he will be a strong and snarky Jace. Nice clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he portrays Jace. I think he'll be great.

    But am I the only one lol'ing at his hair in that interview? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber- Yes he is.

    Sophie- HAHA I told you I'd admit it publicly. *snickers*

    Lori- His hair has taken on a life of it's own ;) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished City of Bones just a few days ago and I'm already a hardcore Jace fan. I'm a bit hesitant to accept Jamie fully as Jace... I really hope he plays Jace well. Jamie certainly has the dedication for it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say he was not my first choice as Jace, but I liked his humility in the interview, and I think he has a respect for how well-loved Jace is with fans of the series.

    Thanks so much for posting this! You have made my girls' day.

    ReplyDelete

Labels