Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #90

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to spotlight what books they received the previous week for review, purchased, won, were gifted, borrowed etc. Here's the goodies we received this week.



For Review:

* The Death Cure by James Dashner, published by Random House, to be released on October 11th, 2011

* The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, published by Scholastic, to be released on October 18th, 2011

* Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, published by Dutton/Penguin Teen, to be released on September 27th, 2011, signed ARC

* Away by Teri Hall, published by Dial/Penguin, released on September 15th, 2011

* Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George, published by Bloomsbury Kids, to be released on October 25th, 2011

* Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts, published by Simon & Schuster Teen, to be released on November 1st, 2011, received w/ a little card & a $10 gift certificate to Dunkin Donuts

* The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, published by Random House, released on September 13th, 2011

* Demon Kiss by H.M Ward, published by Laree Bailey Press, released on March 30th, 2011

* Ghosts of Rockville, Search for the Demon Glass by Justin Heimberg, published by Seven Footer Press, released on September 20th, 2011


Bought:

* Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
* The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson, already read
* The Wide Awake Princess by E.D. Baker
* Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
* The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
* Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
* Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, already ready and own a copy


Gifted:

* Emma by Jane Austen (The Winchester Austen edition), thank you Sophie!


Thank you to Scholastic, Bloomsbury, Random House, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Sophie, D.M. Ward and Seven Footer Press for this week's awesome reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

19 comments:

  1. I loved The Scorpio Races and really looking forward to reading LOLA. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Scorpio Races yet and I've been seeing it pop up everywhere today. I am so looking forward to Lola. It's a good thing it's being released next week.

    Happy reading and hope you can come check out my IMM Post too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this is an awesome haul! I seriously want to read Lola and The Night Circus.

    Hope you enjoy all of these :D
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so many great books! I'm so jealous!

    BTW, I loved Emma!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to read Scorpio Races!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina- I am so excited to read it! A friend lent me her ARC, which I haven't had the chance to read it, so when this surprise came this week I did a little happy dance. I'm so excited to read Lola! Thank you!! :)

    JJ iReads- I know! I'm so excited for Lola and Name of the Star's release. Happy Reading!

    BookBreather- Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading them.

    Gaby- Thank you! I'm so excited to read Emma. It's been a long time since I've read it.

    iwriteinbooks- I'm so excited it's being released soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading The Night Circus right now and am really enjoying it! :-) I'm only a few chapters in, though, haha. Great selection this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOH, THE DEATH CURE! Super jealous here, lol. Lola and The Night Circus are two of my favorite books this year. I can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week, I really enjoyed Dark Inside and can't wait for the next one. I am hoping to get my coy signed this week as Jeyn is in UK [woot]
    The Night Circus sounds really good too.

    My IMM-
    http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books this week!! I really want The Night Circus - it's on the top of my wishlist. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Away and Lola :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely loved The Night Circus! I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading. :) My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read LOLA so badly. Can't wait for my copy to arrive. And I spotted a copy of The Night Circus yesterday in a small bookshop in the center of Basel, Switzerland. I'd love to read it, but I cannot spend $30 on a book right now. Everything's so expensive here:(

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these books look great- especially Lola. I read it a few weeks back and really enjoyed it. I've been hearing great things about The Night Circus. I'll keep my eye out for you review. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul. I loved Dark Inside. Will have a review up this week. One of the best books I have read this year.

    Happy Reading.

    My IMM:http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. DJ- I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    Lena- I'm excited to read it!

    Michelle- I hadn't heard about it until I received it. It sounds like a great read

    Hafsah- Thank you!

    Kelsey- Thank you! I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on them.

    Chelsey- I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to start it.

    Miss Page Turner- I am so excited to read Lola! I hope your copy arrives soon.

    Christina- Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading them.

    Megan- Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading your review of Dark Inside

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to read Deadly Little Games. I really liked her other series.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh The Death Cure! I cannot wait to read this. Great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I sort of spazzing out cause I thought you got the new book in the Deadly Little series and then I realized…oh, hahaha. Anyway, awesomeeee books! I really want to read Dark Inside!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete

Labels