Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Book News!

I know there's been a lot of book news lately that we've missed posting on the blog. There's been a lot going on with back to school, getting back on schedules and so forth. Here's a few things I've found around the web this week:

Only 3 more months to go and Clockwork Prince will be OUT! Not that we're overly exited about it's release or anything.

The Hunger Games movie trailer!


Despite my hesitations with some of the casting choice, I feel they definitely nailed Katniss! I love this trailer.


The Lost Saint:
Egmont USA & Bree Despain need your help! With the upcoming paper back release of The Lost Saint (on November 22nd), they want fans to help them choose the cover. Here's the two images:

Head over to the The Dark Divine & The Lost Saint facebook pages to vote! Voting will end on September 9th, 2011. AND the first 100 people to cast their votes will be granted access to an exclusive read of The Savage Grace's first chapter! The Savage Grace is the third book in the series and will be coming out in March of 2012. Be sure to visit Bree's blog for more information!


Have you guys seen the trailers for Lani Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone? Here's the first one:


I'm so excited for this release! I'll be posting my review for this book later this month.

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann:
Lisa posted earlier this week that the paperback edition of Cryer's Cross has a new cover!

What do you guys think? I like both covers. I think both fit the story perfectly. The desk definitely depicts the creepiness of the story, and this one focuses more on the romance that's in the story. I also like it when the paperback editions have different covers than the hardcovers.


Here's another trailer for a book I'm excited to review this month: All These Things I've Done by Gabrille Zevin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the news, MMs. Love both Lisa's and Gabriella's writing. I'm looking forward to reading both stories. And I adore Lisa's new cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I've watched that little excerpt of the Hunger Games movie trailer so many times, and I get chills every single time!! I'm so excited for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie- You're welcome!

    Sophia- The HG trailer is awesome. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Labels