Mundie Moms

Friday, August 12, 2011

Team Jaylie 5K & Fun Run




A few weeks I had posted via our Thoughtful Thursday about my friend's 5 yr old little girl Jaylie, who's fighting a brave battle against a rare and aggressive form of brain cancer. Tomorrow with a huge group of family, friends and an awesome community who has been so touched by Jaylie's story, we're all coming together to sponsor Jaylie and our friend's with a 5K & Fun Run.

If you're in the Austin, TX area, come on out! It's going to be an amazing event with a lot of family fun. All the proceeds go straight to Jaylie and her family to help with them with the mounting medical costs. I'll be at 5 am helping out and passing out the chips for the run. I hope to see you guys there!

You can learn more about the Team Jaylie 5K here, Jaylie's story here, Team Jaylie and you can leave Jaylie a message here.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I did live in the area, I'd love to come walk with you ladies to support this little girl. In honor, I'll go for a walk on my own tomorrow and check out the website as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I really appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMs - Thanks for posting this fund raiser. Kaylie sounds like an amazing little girl. She and her family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Labels