Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Dirty Sexy Club Scene


Well HERE IT IS! The Dirty Sexy Club Scene Cassie promised fans from CoLS. Cassie said there's a version of this still in the books, but um a little more tame. *coughs* WARNING... there are spoilers and it's HOT... Really! This is definitely a scene for teen & adult eyes.

Here's a sample of what you'll find when you go HERE to read the entire post:

"What's going on?" It was Jace, having fought his way free of the pack of dancers. More of the shimmering stuff had gotten on him, silver drops clinging to the gold of his hair. "Clary?"

"Sorry," she said, getting to her feet. "I got lost in the crowd."

"I noticed," he said. "One second I was dancing with you, and the next you were gone and a very persistent werewolf was trying to get the buttons on my jeans undone." He took Clary's hand, lightly ringing her wrist with his fingers. "Do you want to go home? Or dance some more?"

"Dance some more," she said, breathlessly. "Is that all right?"

"Go ahead." Sebastian leaned back, his hands braced behind him on the fountain's edge, his smile like the edge of a straight razor. "I don't mind watching."

Now that I've read this, I want to read the scenes leading up to this. Jace definitely isn't acting like himself..... maybe I should say he's a lot more um "bold". HAHA Not that he's already not, but after you read this you'll know what I'm talking about. Of course he is a boy..... I'll just leave it at that.

Make sure you go HERE to read all of Cassie's posts on her LJ site.

14 comments:

  1. Can Possessed!Jace be any hotter? And that devil Sebastian, ewwww, voyeur. Which is to say -- awesomeness all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jace and Sebastian both! Naughty boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of Jace like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Love/Hate relationship with all these teasers. I LOVE to read them, but they make me HATE waiting for the book to come out soooo much more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I think this version should stay in the book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I wont be able to last till May if Cassie keeps doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wuh.....not for my 14 year old, but my 18 year old will go gaga when she reads the scene.

    I need to just stop reading Cassie's cookies, I think ;P

    Thanks so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May seriously cannot come fast enough! :D haha And I have to agree with everybody, I'm loving possessed Jace. ;) I think what I love most though is that he isn't being all tentative with Clary like he was in CoFA, that was the one part I wasn't a fan of during that book. I hated that he was distancing himself from her...but here he clearly isn't doing any distancing. ;)

    And Sebastian...ewww! I'm not really surprised that he'd like to watch that though, he does seem the type. Even if he is watching his sister. :P

    Is anyone else super relieved that the girl in the DSCS is Clary? I was worried before when it was mystery girl! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow was that hott. can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This teaser takes the cake. The thing I love about it is the fact it's most likely completely taken out of context, which is why I'm very anxious to read the scene leading up to this. I keep thinking it's a dream Clary's having... not saying it is.

    Ambur- Sophie and I were just talking about how Sebastian took the disturbed factor up a notch with his comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAWT! Can nooooot wait!


    And Sebastian, just, ew. I love how Cassie weaves in the plain wrong with the plain right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed, so creepy! haha
    I personally think they're at some downworlder rave, and the liquid that's coming from the ceiling is similar to ecstasy or fairy drinks. Kind of like how Jace said if you drank the fairy drink you'd be streaking down the street. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, I wanted to growl when that scene ended. It ended just as I wanted it to keep going.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Labels