Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wolfsbane + Supernaturally + Anna & The French Kiss
















There is an AWESOME Book Release/ Signing Party happening tonight at the Oceanside, CA Barnes & Noble with Andrea Cremer, Kiersten White and Stephane Perkins! If you're in the area, you do not want to miss this. It's happening at 6 pm. This is one of those days I wish tele-porter machines were real so I could teleport myself there. If you're one of the lucky ones who is able to attend, please let us know how it was.

Go HERE to get all the information for tonight's event.

5 comments:

  1. I get Andrea Cremer this friday, but ARRGHHHH! So lucky you guys also get Kiersten White! So jealous =DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously we could use foo powder or a good apperation spell. Very excited about these books.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariya- Lucky!! Andrea is fabulous!

    StuckinBooks- I LOVE that idea!! Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i could teleport too. Yay for these awesome authors and books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole- How awesome! I can not wait to read your post. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Labels