Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Free Audiobooks from Random House

What a fun, summer treat! Thanks to Random House you can download a free audiobook. Now, some of you may know that I love nothing more than listening to a book while doing my chores or taking a walk. Here's a wonderful way for you guys to try it, too.

The three books are:

- Holly Black's White Cat. I can't say enough about the performance of Jesse Eisenberg as he reads Holly's words. He really gets Cassel. His humor, pain and inner thoughts are reflected in Jesse's intonations.

- Marjorie Weinman Sharmat's Nate the Great Goes Undercover. I haven't listened to this, yet, but my daughters are both huge fans of the Nate the Great series, so this one's definitely a "must listen" book this summer.

- Louis L'Amour's Survival. Got a western fan in your household? Well, this is the audiobook for them because Louis L'Amour is the king of western adventures. Even I know that and I don't read the genre at all.

Now all you have to do is sign up for Random House's newsletter and you can download an audiobook. I think this is a win-win. How about you, Mundie Moms?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this. I listen to audiobooks all the time on my way to and from school. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thank you so much for posting this Sophie! I can't wait to listen to White Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Sake - Love them on long drives or commutes. :D It's such a cool thing that Random House is doing that I had to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMs - I hope you like it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger deleted my comment!~ UGH

    Thank you for this link! I have been wanting to read Holly Black's book WHITE CAT for a long time. Audio is so much easier for me as I can listen at work (i get paid to listen to books...hahahaha) JUST KIDDING! I just tell myself that. It is nice though to be able to enjoy a book while i work. SO thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one of the best audiobooks!!! Jesse Eisenberg is REALLY good

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, thanks! I've been meaning to read White Cat, but since Jesse E. does the audio, I'll take that. Just downloaded it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You haven't read a L'Amour?
    You haven't lived a full life!
    Dave
    www.dmmcgowan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels