Mundie Moms

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mundane Monday #91- Wednesday's Edition

Some how Monday was skipped in my mind this week and Mundane Monday was missed *gasp* I know, it's a little shocking to us to. I firmly believe in the better late than never motto. Since it's Wednesday and we're all in need of a little pick me up, we're posting Mundane Monday, the Wednesday edition.

Image found here

"I belong to you. You could do anything you wanted with me and I would let you. You could ask anything of me and I'd break myself trying to make you happy. My heart tells me this is the best and greatest feeling I have ever had. But my mind knows the difference between wanting what you don't have and wanting what you shouldn't want. I shouldn't want you."

- Jace, quoted from Jace's Letter to Clary found in the limited edition copy of Barnes & Noble's City of Fallen Angels

1 comment:

  1. Breaks my heart a little every time I read this. It's bad enough to not have something you want, but to feel unworthy of what you want? Well, that's just brutal. - Vinslayer

    ReplyDelete

Labels