Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cassie's July 5th Extra- Jace's Letter


It's posted! Many fans have anxiously awaited the chance to read Jace's letter (which is no longer available) found in the Barnes & Noble copies of City of Fallen Angels. Thank you to Cassie and her July 5th extra, everyone can read it on line. Cassie has posted the letter on her site HERE. Believe me, if you haven't read it yet you're in for a treat. Here's a small snippet of the letter:

"Despite everything, I can't bear the thought of this ring being lost forever, any more than I can bear the thought of leaving you forever."

I adore this letter and getting a glimpse of a different side of Jace we rarely see in the series. Be sure to go here and read it. After you read it, you may find yourself wanting to read more than the letter. We can't be held liable if it makes you drop everything you're doing to re-read City of Glass & City of Fallen Angels. :)

7 comments:

  1. I cannot get the page to load no matter where I try :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria- I just tried it as well and it looks like it's an internal problem. It worked earlier this morning. I wonder if the server crashed from everyone trying to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a no go on reading the letter..should we try again later in hopes the problem will be solved???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would. That's something that has to do with Cassie's site. I was working earlier this morning. I'm sure it will be back up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her whole website is down, so I am sure they are working to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good it's not just me. Will check back later.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The link is up again. Cassie did confirm the site crushed with all the visits she received. Be sure to go here http://www.cassandraclare.com/cms/jaces-letter to read the letter.

    ReplyDelete

Labels