Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jace is YA Bachelor of The Week

Down the Rabbit Hole

Last week Amber from the blog, Down the Rabbit Hole caught our attention with her Jace post titled, YA Bachelor's Jace from The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare, Interview. Being the supporting fans we are, we had to go read her interview with him. Not surprisingly Jace caused a few giggles from a few adoring fans. Here's a sample of two of the questions & answers:

4) What are the worst/best situations you can possibly imagine?

Worst situation: Being stuck listening to Alec sing. I used to have the room next to his and I could hear him sing in the shower. It's bone-chilling, I tell you. Best situation — what's the rating on this? Because I'm a sixteen year old boy and our minds are pretty much like the Welsh railway system: one-track and dirty.

5) Is there anything about yourself that you wish Cassandra Clare would put in her books but hasn’t?

More nude scenes. I should be naked more often. Some time spent every day admiring my nude form would do most people a world of good. Perhaps there should be illustrations.

See what we mean? You really need to go read the rest of the interview here. If you're like me you'll end up reading through a lot more than just Jace's post. Amber has everyone from Nightshade's Ren, Paranormalcy's Lend, to Delirium's Alex, Hex Hall's Archer and many more favorite YA characters. But I'm sure Jace will tell you his interview is the best.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That interview sounds too awesome. I MUST check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this link. With my girls, Jace is the bachelor of the decade! :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels