Mundie Moms

Monday, July 4, 2011

CoLS July Teasers

Spoiler by burdge-bug
Well, Cassie brings us nothing less than her version of fireworks on this holiday weekend. Not one, but two City of Lost Souls' excerpts:
1) He reached her and held his hands out; she took them, and let him pull her to her feet. His pale gold eyes searched her face. “I want you with me,” he said. “But I want it to be your choice. Once we go, there’s no coming back.”

2) “I know about parabatai,” said Magnus, an angry, dark undercurrent to his voice. “I’ve known parabatai so close they were almost the same person; do you know what happens, when one of them dies, to the one that’s left —?”
Happy 4th everyone and don't worry, Cassie promised a Clockwork Prince excerpt, too, but "later".

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait so long!!! the waiting is torture! simple torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are killer teasers! I can not wait to read the full scenes for these. Thank you Cassie and Thank you Sophie for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry??! Umm I'm freaking out here! Jace, what's happening to Jace? And what does the second mean for Will & Jem in CP? Not to mention Jace & Alex? The waiting is making me crazy.

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa, MMs - Fun treat, eh??

    StuckinBooks - The "don't worry" bit was because Cassie promised teasers from both books...lol. Feel free to worry re: the characters...I know I am. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo, that second teaser has me scared. I hope Magnus isn't refering to Will & Jem. I don't want to even think about one of them dying. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Magnus has to be talking about Will & Jem. Cassie is so clever about giving us a teaser for both series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...oh....ohhhhh myyyy myyy myyy God!!! the second teaser is killing me!!! oh my! oh my!I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A,D,F, Lieder, Jenni and Alba - I know, I know...kinda forboding, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see who plays Mangus Bane in the movie. Asian, young and funny. He is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Really hoping Magnus isn't talking about Jem or Will here.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. umm guys.. its says "Not one, but two City of Lost Souls' excerpts" im pretty positive Jem or Will is not in this book... but the first one is killing me! why does she make us wait so long!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels