Mundie Moms

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Lola and the Boy Next Door

Published by Dutton/Penguin
To Be Released on September 29th, 2011

Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit -- more sparkly, more fun, more wild -- the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.

When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.

I can not wait to get my hands on Lola and the Boy Next Door. I'm a huge fan of Stephanie's writing and I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss. While I know this book is different than her debut, I can't wait to meet and fall in love with Lola and Cricket. Seriously, I already love the fact she named her leading guy Cricket.

If you're in the Austin area in October, make sure you join us for the Austin Book Festival as Stephanie will be there!! Believe me, she's an author you want to meet.

11 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered this on a recommendation from The Story Siren and can't wait to get it! Glad to know others are looking forward to it too! And this was the second time I have heard about Anna and the French Kiss - need to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are waiting -- on pins and needles! -- for this one too. Anna was just so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my WoW last week. I loved Anna and have heard even better things about Lola!

    My WoW choice is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good and quirky! I haven't read Anna and The French Kiss yet but I plan to, I now plan to read this also :)

    Here's my WoW: http://tiny.cc/r3y9u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard nothing but great things about this book. I can not wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait for this book!! Awesome WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored Anna and the French Kiss and I heard this one is even better! I can't wait for it come out. I love the name Cricket, it's so different. Stephanie's guys have a greats names. St.Clair and Cricket?! Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely DYING to read this. Anna was perfection, I can only imagine how amazing Lola will be. Le sigh.

    Lisa @ Fic Talk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get serious book envy every time I see someone who has an ARC. I need this book like yesterday! Anna was amazing and Stephanie is one of my new favorite authors. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for this one! It's hard not to fall in love with Stephanie's writing!

    ReplyDelete

Labels