Mundie Moms

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mundane Monday #88

Image found here

His voice was lifeless. "But God knows, I don't want anyone but you. I don't even want to want anyone but you." He reached out, trailed his fingers lightly through her hair, fingertips brushing her cheek. "Now at least I know why."

Clary's voice had sunk to a whisper. "I don't want anyone but you, either."

She was rewarded by the catch in his breathing. Slowly he drew himself up onto his elbows. Now he was looking down at her, and his expression had changed-there was a look on his face she'd never seen before, a sleepy, almost deadly light in his eyes. He let his fingers trail down her cheek to her lips, outlining the shape of her mouth with the tip of a finger. "You should probably," said, "tell me not to do this."

- City of Glass, page 209

8 comments:

  1. oh those jace scenes are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! *fans self* I love that scene! It is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that scene(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steamy Jace scenes....Mmm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleepy, deadly Jace...*happy sigh*...so wrong, so right. LOL. Nice one, MMs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just skipped a beat. I love this scene so much. Especially the second (and third and forth and fifth....) time around!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely one of my favourite Jace and Clary scenes *swoons* :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels