Mundie Moms

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Dark Days of Supernatural Author Interviews from, Austin, TX

The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour came to Austin, TX this past Thursday, and we teamed up with Harper Teen to not only tweet live from the event, and post about it the following day, but we were able to sit down with each of the authors, Veronica Roth, Ellen Schreiber, Tara Hudson, Amy Plum & Aprilynne Pike, and talk to them about reading, writing and more.



Thank you so much to Harper Teen for allowing us to help out at the event and to Veronica, Ellen, Tara, Amy and Aprilynne for the interview and fabulous night. Thank you Stacy with Girls In The Stacks for all your help and filming & editing the video. Thank you to Book People for an awesome event!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks like so much fun!! I wish I was sitting there with you guys! You're so good in front of the camera, you should definitely do it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andye- I wish you had been here! It would have been so much fun. I normally stink in front of the camera LOL thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!!! *shouty caps of love* Loved the questions and the answers and I completely felt like I was there giggling over a dark, summer night spent with Johnny Depp and all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels