Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer's Crossing Teasers

We LOVE Julie's Kagawa's The Iron Fey series. How can you not? She has hot fairy boys, fabulous mythology, romance, action and she keeps us glued to each page as we wonder what's going to happen next.

As we all eagerly await the release of The Iron Knight, Julie has a novella called Summer's Crossing which is told by Puck aka Robin Goodfellow that will be released on June 1st!


I love this cover! The covers that Harlequin Teen has created for Julie's series are some of my favorites. If you missed it, Julie is posting TEASERS!!! You can read the one from today here:
Names are, of course, very important to my kind. Me, I have so many, I can’t even remember them all. None of them are my True Name, of course. No one has ever spoken my real name out loud, not once, despite all the titles and nicknames and myths I’ve collected for myself over the years. No one has ever come close to getting it right.

Curious, are you? Wanna know my True Name? Okay, listen up, I’ve never told anyone before. My True Name is…

You can read the rest of the Summer's Crossing teasers here. Now I'm going to go back to hoping both Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing will eventually be published. Who wouldn't want to add these to their book collections. I just want to pet both of the covers.

2 comments:

  1. I love the teasers! I've been looking forward to this book so much! And yes, definitely beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly awaiting Junw 1st. Thanks, MMs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels