Mundie Moms

Friday, May 6, 2011

Book News

There's been a lot of book news posted this week, and today I'm going to post a few of the highlights.

Cassie post her short story told on the back of the post cards she had on tour with her, that were between Magnus, Alec, Isabelle, Jace, Clary & Simon. These postcards take place between COG and COFA while Magus and Alec are tour Europe. There are NO spoilers. Go HERE to read/see them.

I've been so excited to post this trailer on MM's. I'm sure many of you have already Maggie Stiefvater's FOREVER trailer, but I'm going to post it here any way. This is one trailer I could watch over and over again....


Maggie's trailer are AMAZING and some of my favorites. What do you guys think? You can go HERE to watch it.

Andrea Cremer posted the covers for her UK editions of Nightshade & Wolfsbane, published by Atom Books. This is for the paperback edition.
























I love the covers! I'm think I might need to purchase this set too, you can never have too many copies of a book/series you love. Plus I'm a sucker for ordering UK editions of books. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Those covers are beautiful! Yep, I'll have to get the set. UK covers rock!

    ReplyDelete

Labels