Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #72

In My Mailbox is a meme started by the Story Siren, and allows bloggers to share what they received this last week to review, what they bought, won or received as a gift.

For Review:
* Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey, published by Penguin/Philomel, to be released on December 8th, 2011
* Vanish by Sophie Jordan (signed), published by HarperTeen, to be released on September 6th, 2011
* Abandon by Meg Cabot, published Scholastic, released on April 26th, 2011
* Cannons at Dawn, Dear America by Kristiana Gregory, published by Scholastic, to be released on May 1st, 2010 TODAY (Mundie Kids review)
* Standing in the Light, Dear America Series by Mary Pope Osborne, published by Scholastic, to be released on May 1st, 2011 TODAY (Mundie Kids review)
* Titanic, Book 1 Unsinkable by Gordon Korman, published by Scholastic, released TODAY, May 1st, 2011
* Cut by Patricia McCormick, published by Scholastic, released on March 1st, 2000
* Nocturne by Christine Johnson, published by Simon Pulse, to be released on August 23rd, 2011
* Are You Going To Kiss Me Now? by Sloane Tanen, published by Sourebooks, released TODAY, May 1st, 2011
* Drip Drop, Tear Drop A Novella by Samantha Young, published by Createspace, to be released on May 9th, 2011
* Blood Ties by Mari Mancusi, published by Penguin, to be released on August 2nd, 2011
* The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, published by Disney Hyperion, to be released on August 2nd, 2011
* Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley, published by Atheneum (Simon & Schuster), to be released on May 3rd, 2011
* Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott, published by Simon Pulse, to be released on May 24th, 2011
* Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski, published by Harper Teen, to be released on June 7th, 2011

Bought:
I swear whenever I say I'm going to be good and not buy books, I end up buying a lot. Among a few titles not YA related and some great kid books, I also purchased:
* The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong
* Entwined by Heather Dixon

For (upcoming) Giveaways:
* This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Opal
* The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Source Books, Harper Teen, Scholastic, Sophie Jordan, Samantha Young, Christine Johnson & Mari Mancusi for this weeks wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

13 comments:

  1. Wow. So many amazing books this week! I haven't read any of these but most are on my wishlist. Can't wait for the reviews! Hope you enjoy! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a week! I hope you enjoy each and every one!

    Here is my week: Lisa's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I stopped myself twice now from buying The Gathering.. I'm really not sure I'm going to have the same amount of willpower next time I see it. I love Kelly Armstrong - so don't be surprised to see it In My Mailbox in the coming month! Can't wait to see your thoughts on the book :)

    Have a great week!

    MIchelle from Pineapples&Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khadija- Thank you!! Enjoy Frost from your IMM :)

    Lisa- Thank you! I'm looking forward to it.

    mlisame- I did the same thing w/ the Gathering, I picked it up 3 times and then I finally ordered it from B&N online. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Scholastic grabs look good. Going to be volunteering at the warehouse in May. I hope those are on the shelves ;D. If you get a chance stop by my IMM http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-9Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lot! Entwined and Abandon are at the top of my wish list. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always my wish list grows every time I see your IMM! Really awesome books especially Shattered Souls and Abandon. Hope you guys are enjoying your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Abandon so much! You have such a good IMM--I've added so many books to my TBR list!

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy- Have a wonderful time at Scholastic! They have some awesome titles being released this year.

    Devan- Thank you! I LOVED Entwined and I'm looking forward to reading Abandon.

    Vy- Thank you! I'm looking forward to sharing my reviews and hosting some giveaways.

    Kaitlyn- Thank you. We're hosting a giveaway for Abandon. It's for an ARC of it, if you'd like to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh, I'm dying to dig into Entwined! Like usual you have an impressive stack, however do you ladies read them all??!
    Rhiannon
    TheDiaryofBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous!! I want Entwined in the worst way! Hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh,, Vanish!!! I cannot wait to read that one! Great Books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing haul! How I wish I could reach out into the picture and...borrow Shattered Souls from you girls! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Labels