Mundie Moms

Thursday, April 21, 2011

BLACKHEART Has A Cover!

We're huge fans of Holly Black's The Curse Workers series, you can read my reviews for White Cat here and Red Glove here, and we can't wait for the 3rd book in the series to come out, BLACKHEART. Holly posted last night on her blog, the cover!!!

I think they've done an amazing job with the covers for the series, but this is my favorite one! I love that both Lila and Cassel are on the front. What do you guys think?

If you haven't already, we highly recommend picking up this series! Red Glove will be our featured book of the month in May. BLACKHEART will be out in stores in April 2012!

10 comments:

  1. I love it! Perfect combination of the first two covers. So mysterious and dangerous looking!

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right at the end of White Cat and can't wait to grab the next one! Cassel rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmigod!! Definely my favorite cover of series. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought the covers for this series have a sort of sexiness to them, but not in a cheap way, you know? This cover is just as amazing as the others and I really need to read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this series and cannot wait for the book to come out. Does anyone know when it's scheduled for release? I need to add it my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cover! This series has the best covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dark, edgy, and sexy. just like the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennfer- April 2012... it can't come fast enough lol

    I agree with you guys, it's got that dark, edgy, sexy look and I think it fits the series perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, too long to wait. Luckily there's a lot of good books coming out this summer to keep me occupied. I hope the winter is good to me as well. The waiting is so much easier if there are good distractions. Maybe I should check out her Farie series. Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer - My favorite is Valiant. The faerie books are edgy and dark and extremely well written urban fantasy.

    MMs, I am so glad I read WC/RG in 4 days. Casselishness is my new fave term. It's the feeling you have after finishing them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Labels