Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - The Last Presidents' Day Weekend Mini-Excerpt from Clockwork Prince


Well, the three-day Presidents Day weekend is over and so are the mini-excerpts from Clockwork Prince. And it's just my opinion, but I think Cassie saved the best for last. Get ready to sigh, MMs:

Cassie: Magnus and ...? mid-book, about Will.
-------------
“He’s Nephilim,” said his companion. “And you’ve never cared for them. How much did he pay you?”
“Nothing,” said Magnus, and now he was not seeing anything that was there, not the river, not Will, only a wash of memories: eyes, faces, lips, receding into memory, love that he could no longer put a name to. “He did me a favor. One he doesn’t even remember.”
“He’s very pretty. For a human.”
“He’s very broken,” said Magnus. “Like a lovely vase that someone has smashed. Only luck and skill can put it back together the way it was before.”

8 comments:

  1. *sigh* Cassie has done it yet again..that is the exact description of Will's soul, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major sigh! Cassie is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon and Wyatt -- thanks for joining me in sighing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* I'm a Jem girl but this teaser makes my heart go out to Will. I want someone to fix him, A.S.A.P., poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll fix Will. LOL Really though, that makes my heart break even more for Will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CrimsonInk - IKR?!?! Cassie is sooooo going to break our hearts...hooray. ;]

    MMs - I'm sure...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Labels