Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Jeri Smith-Ready


Jeri tweeted the cover to her sequel for Shade and isn't it intriguing?? I really enjoyed the book (link to review) and especially Jeri's ghostly mythology and world building. So I'm looking forward to the May 11th release of Shift. Here's the synopsis from goodreads:

Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.

Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.

As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.




For those of you looking for a credible Love Triangle with a delicious paranormal twist, be sure to pick up Shade and start reading, it won't be long before Shift's release date is here.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book. I really really liked Shade. It was a neat story. I couldn't even be upset over the love triangle because it was so understandable. This book even made me cry which is hard to do. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we agree, Awesomesauce Book Club! I know...the Love Triangle is entirely believable and the pacing of the romantic arc is very true to life. Nothing's rushed. I loved the world building, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I need to pick up Shade and start reading it. It's been sitting on my shelf. I love the new cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for this book to come out! I loved, loved Shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMs, I think you will enjoy it.

    Just Your Typical Book Blog, I can hardly wait to re-visit the characters/world. :]

    ReplyDelete

Labels