Mundie Moms

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Quote from Clockwork Prince

Artwork by Val Freire

A fun, impromptu moment happened on twitter tonight when Cassie tweeted a quote from Clockwork Prince and guess who was featured in it?? Why, Tessa and yes, that's right -- Will.

“They’re not hideous,” said Tessa.
Will blinked at her. “What?”
“Gideon and Gabriel,” said Tessa. “They’re really quite good-looking, not hideous at all.”
“I spoke,” said Will, in sepulchral tones, “of the pitch-black inner depths of their souls.”
Tessa snorted. “And what color do you suppose the inner depths of your soul are, Will Herondale?”
“Mauve,” said Will.
What a treat to start off the weekend!! Happy Friday, MMs!!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Will and I believe mauve will now be a favorite color of many. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thanks so much for sharing, I missed it last night and I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! Hahaha, Will!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMs - AHAHAHAHA!! I'm sure it will now figure prominently in your decorating scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss P-T - I just re-tweeted the link because I thought a few MMs may have missed it! SO glad that you caught it!! Isn't it hysterical??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Will is HiLArIouS! cant wait 'till the book comes out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know some hate me, but leave that to that end, is really an act of cruelty, Cassandra Clare hates me, and my nerves too..

    ReplyDelete

Labels