Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Cassandra Clare

Great news from the Simon and Schuster's twitter account: The Mortal Instruments boxed set is now available in eBook format! For those of us who love carrying around our ereaders instead of books, this is such awesome news.

I think every Mundie Mom needs a portable edition of Jace, Clary and Simon, right?? That way, we can read our favorite scenes no matter where we are and if you're anything like me once you start reading, you just can't stop until you've finished that chapter.

*sigh* Now, let's all go download...in 3-2-1...I mean look at that price?? Not bad for all THREE books! I'm closing my eyes and thinking of England as the download begins, how about you?

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! You can never had too many various formats of the TMI series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WOW...just hustled off to amazon and grabbed them. The PRICE is crazy good. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it wasn't long until box sets become ebox sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Thanks for sharing the tip. :) I will have to go grab the set now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, Book Monster and Michelle -- I personally can hardly wait for publishers to start putting out enhanced ebooks. Imagine all of Cassie's Deleted/Alternate scenes right there at our fingertips?!? I'd love to have that alternate Manor Collapse scene available within the story itself. ;]

    ReplyDelete

Labels