Mundie Moms

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mundane Monday #69

Happy HOT Monday Morning! As in, this is your fair warning that his post may be a little too HOT for some people. Please make sure you're not drinking anything when you continue reading this, as today's quote is from December's COFA teaser from Cassie and a picture, well I'm sure you know where the picture is from. Thank you to Vania and her relentless teasing (I mean that in the nicest way, as we love you for your teasing and hot pictures Vania) from her COFA trailer shoot.


The alley and the music all fell away, and there was nothing but her and the rain and Jace, his hands on her. . . He made a noise of surprise, low in his throat, and dug his fingers into the thin fabric of her tights. Not unexpectedly, they ripped, and his wet fingers were suddenly on the bare skin of her legs. Not to be outdone, Clary slid her hands under the hem of his soaked shirt, and let her fingers explore what was underneath: the tight, hot skin over his ribs, the ridges of his abdomen, the scars on his back. This was uncharted territory for her, but it seemed to be driving him crazy: he was moaning softly against her mouth, kissing her harder and harder, as if it would never be enough, not quite enough — (quoted from Cassandra Clare, December 2010)


Hey, I warned you it was HOT! Seriously, how could I use this quote and not share this picture. You can see more of the COFA trailer pictures here http://tinyurl.com/4ze6n8n

20 comments:

  1. bah.. fictional characters is why I never like one guy long enough, they're all so boring.
    I <3 Jace.
    I want the book NOW please.. *flattering eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The ridges of his abdomen" *Dies* Awesome Mundane Monday!!! Love it!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused...is there anything in these books other than hot teens making out with each other? Lol my friend told me to read this book because of the fantasy and action but it seems it's more like something I can get out of the CW which...I mean. I already watch the CW so what's the point of reading it?

    Sorry, I guess I'm just looking for more here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! You weren't kidding! *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god!!!! Ok apart from Simone Elkeles no one writes smexy scenes and romance like CC, gah that quote just reminded me the amount of times I have blushed whilst reading the novels *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously I get butterflies in my stomach just reading that scene and then with the picture.... Swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh my! This made my day! Thanks! *faints*

    @Roxo I agree with you about the guys LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. to anonymous ^^

    the series is much more than just "hot teens making out with one another" .. this is just one little excerpt from the upcoming novel to excite her fans & hopefully you can understand why an author would choose this one scene in particular to share with her devoted Jace/Clary fans, that have been *anxiously* awaiting a scene like this involving the two of them for about the ENTIRE series, because up until this point there hasn't been anything like this between them (or any other characters for that matter) at all. It's definitely not like "watching the CW," the love aspect of the storyline is just a small part as compared to the novel as a whole.

    If you don't believe me then see for yourself! Don't judge the entire series based off of one scene in the fourth book. Read City of Bones and you will see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous 1- LIke Anonymous two said, you can't judge the series off teasers. This is the 4th book in the series and the series is much more than just kissing. In fact, there's a lot more action, and lore than kissing. I would suggest picking up the series and reading it for yourself and then judging, vs judging off our teasers and Mundane Monday posts.

    Cassie series are nothing like the CW. I'm kind of confused on how the two even relate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous- It's so funny that you think the series is only about kissing. Cassandra doesn't even like writing those parts and has to be forced by Holly Black to add them! Most of the fans would like just a little bit more kissing. The books are almost all action. I think the teasers have been kissing because a lot of fans are interesting in the relationship between Jace and Clary. Read the books - you will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cassandra is killing me with all these teasers and pictures. I am teased enough and I am way past ready! I cannot wait to read this freakin book! I even had a dream the other night about it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with all of the comments about how the series is just not about Kissing, but about love, lost, friendship, loyalty, and that goes along with the fighting scenes or action scenes. It is such an amazing series. And the Characters that CC wrote really are amazing not one dimensional at all. They each really bring something to the books!! I love all the adventure that happens in the series!! Especially the trips to Idris That seems like a pretty amazing place!! P.S. I love this quote!! I am really I love it because with Jace and Clary it is not just about hooking up as it may seem, but they fought from the beginning to be together, and they truly love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so can't wait for the book trailer to be released. The photography is amazing XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very hot! I do love the action in this series but am happy to get some steamy stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee hee hee or rather maybe I should say muahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  16. *gasp*....there are no words...perfection!! So hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, thanks for the warning!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels