Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Harper Collins- The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour

Brace yourself for the Dark Days ahead. Paranormal thrillers. Supernatural romance. Otherworldly adventures. Discover new books from acclaimed authors Ellen Schreiber, Claudia Gray, and Kimberly Derting, as well as from debut authors Cynthia Hand and Courtney Allison Moulton, on tour this winter.Darkness falls this winter. Be prepared (quoted from TDDOS facebook page).

On Sale 12/28/2010

On Sale 1/4/2011

On Sale 2/15/2011

On Sale 2/15/2011

On Sale 3/8/2011


We are huge fans of Harper Collins upcoming and latest releases shown here. Now fans will have the chance to grab these books and meet their favorites authors as they're going on TOUR!! The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour kicks off TOMORROW in San Francisco!

Be sure to visit these links for more information:

* Become a fan on the Dark Days Facebook page


* See the list of upcoming events and tour stops on the events page

* Follow them on twitter @pitchdarkbooks & use their hash tag on your tweets#DarkDays

5 comments:

  1. Harper is coming out with some cool stuff this year. Unearthly was good. I'm definitely excited for Afterlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Mundie Moms and Texas book bloggers, lets get this tour to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Monster- I agree!

    Girls In The Stacks and Cari-I'm with you guys! I'd love to see it in TX. If I'd known about the TX fight to bring it to here, I would have posted about it yesterday in this post. I made one here on MM's and Mundie Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crossing my fingers HarperTeen makes this happen for us.

    ReplyDelete

Labels