Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Beth Revis


We're so excited about the January 11th release of Beth Revis' Across the Universe. Here's a link to Katie's review where she described the book as " full of twists and turns, which made for an unpredictable plot and a fantastic ending!".

I'm in the middle of the book right now and I love the alternating POVs as well as Beth's powerful descriptions of life on board a large spaceship. The feeling of predictability and claustrophobia is evident in the prose. But it's the suspenseful writing that keeps me turning pages.

Yesterday, Beth tweeted  a post about her upcoming Launch Party. So if you're near Forest City, NC on January 11th be sure to attend.  It will not be at all like her 16th Birthday Party!!  NC MMs if you're around go meet Beth and perhaps you will win that fantastic gift basket!

5 comments:

  1. How I wish I lived in NC, I loved loved this book. Can't wait to get my own pretty shiny copy of it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Cynthia, me too re: going to Beth's Launch Party. I'm living the book si far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this debut book! It's an awesome read and I wish I lived closer to attend her party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait for this book! I was lucky enough to have the chance to interview Beth about it! She's fantastic and the glimpses I've got of the novel are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Heather!!! I will go to your site and check it out!! Thanks for telling us about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels