Mundie Moms

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday- Wolfsbane

By Andrea Cremer
Published by Philomel/ Penguin
To Be Released on July 26th, 2011

Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive? (quoted from Andrea's site).

I am beyond anxious to read this sequel. Nightshade is one of my all time favorite reads from 2010 and waiting to find out what's in store for Calla, Ren and Shay is, can I be dramatic and say the wait is killing me. I can't wait to dive back into the fabulous world that Andrea has created.

You can find out more about Wolfsbane by visiting Andrea's site here http://blurredhistory.blogspot.com/

You can read more about Andrea's Nightshade series from Penguin's site here

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

6 comments:

  1. I loved Nightshade so I'm looking forward to read Wolfsbane too !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the WoW, Mundie Moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there's a lot of fabulous releases next year, but one is on the top of list beside COFA and CWP.

    Andrea- You are so welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one either; Nightshade was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels